Church of Saint Blaise

Penna San Giovanni preserves a documentary record dating back to 1303 of Saint Blaise; the church dedicated to him, however, has features in its construction that date back to the 11th century.
Made entirely in Romantic style, inside there is the statue of the saint to whom the holy place is dedicated.

Information

Nome della tabella
Address Ctr. San Biagio
Construction 1303

torna all'inizio del contenuto
torna all'inizio del contenuto
This is the section of the institutional site of the Municipality of del Comune di Penna San Giovanni dedicated to tourism. For information regarding the organization, go to the home
This site is made by TASK according to the main accessibility rules | Credits | Privacy | Legal notices