Town Hall


Temporary closure due to earthquake damage


Built at the end of the 18th century by the architect Pietro Maggi, the Town Hall consists of three floors, the central one of which has a more elaborate architectural style than the others.

Inside there are secured artifacts from Roman and medieval times, the bust of Abbot Colucci, and an imposing fresco adorns the ceiling of the council chamber.

Information

Nome della tabella
Address Piazza del Municipio
Construction 1739

torna all'inizio del contenuto
torna all'inizio del contenuto
This is the section of the institutional site of the Municipality of del Comune di Penna San Giovanni dedicated to tourism. For information regarding the organization, go to the home
This site is made by TASK according to the main accessibility rules | Credits | Privacy | Legal notices